Spain and Morocco Tour
We invite you to join us in a journey of discovery, experiencing the ancient Muslim culture of Morocco, its architecture, its handcrafts and its exquisite cuisine. In this tour we will be able to visit 2 continents, Africa and Europe, by crossing through the straight of Gibraltar to Tarifa in Spain. We will follow the footsteps of Tariq Ibn Ziyad sailing across the mediterranean sea to Spain. We will visit the fascinating legacy of Islamic Spain, while visiting Andalusia, Southern Spain in tour that will end in Madrid, the capital of Spain. We will discover the Islamic history of Spain and its rich culture.
This Muslim Tour is one of our best sellers and an ideal combination tour. Don’t miss the opportunity to travel with local Muslims, a team of travel experts.
The Best of both Worlds!
|Day 1||Casablanca - Marrakech|
|Day 2||Marrakech - Rabat|
|Day 3||Rabat - Tangier|
|Day 4||Tangier - Tarifa - Seville|
|Day 5||Seville - Cordoba - Granada|
|Day 6||Granada – Toledo - Madrid|
- Accommodation in good quality 4* star hotels in every city. 7 x breakfast included.
- Official guides at: The Alhambra Palace & Generalife, Mosque of Cordoba.
- Entrance fees to: The Alhambra Palace & Generalife, Mosque of Cordoba and Dar Si Said.
- Special halal seafood Paella lunch in Cordoba. Included in the price!
- Local Muslim English Speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Water in all transfers.
- Special reception at the Mosque of Granada with Moroccan tea and biscuits and a guided tour of the Mosque.
- Premium fully AC Minibus from arrival to departure.
- *Groups of 9 to14 (16 seater) medium size luggage allowed.
- *Groups from 14 to 20 ( 24 seater) medium size luggage allowed.
- NOT included:
- FLIGHTS are NOT included in the package. You will have to arrange your own flights according to the pick up and drop off times.
- MEALS are NOT included in the package (except Seafood Paella lunch in Cordoba), our guide will take you to the Halal restaurant where you will order your own meal and pay.
Visit Al Andalus Tours launches its 2020 departure dates.
(Groups from 9 pax onward)
ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE: CASABLANCA- MADRID
- 2020 JANUARY 22nd – 28th Join this tour!
- 2020 FEBRUARY 19th – 25th Join this tour!
- 2020 MARCH 18th – 24th Join this tour!
- 2020 APRIL 15th – 21st Join this tour!
- 2020 JUNE 10th -16th Join this tour!
- 2020 JULY 15th -21st Join this tour!
- 2020 AUGUST 12th – 18th Join this tour!
- 2020 SEPTEMBER 16th -22nd Join this tour!
- 2020 OCTOBER 21st – 27th Join this tour!
- 2020 NOVEMBER 18th – 24th Join this tour!
- 2020 DECEMBER 16th – 22nd Join this tour!
**If you rather have a family vacation and travel on your own, or you want rather travel on different dates enquire for a private tour.
Group size: Minimum 9 pax:
- If the group is less than 9 persons you can choose from:
- – Cancel the tour Free of Charge.
- – Or do the tour for a supplement of 190€ per pax.
Pick up & Drop off Timetable
- – Pick up: Between 10:00 am -14:00 pm from Casablanca Airport (CMN).
- – Drop off: 14:00 pm at Madrid`s airport. (MAD)
Tour rates & supplements:
- Adult rate (twin sharing room): 850€
- Children rate (age 3 -9): 600€
- Infant rate (age 0-2): 100€
- Single room supplement (single room): 210€
- Wheelchair 10€ daily.
- Flamenco show in the caves of Granada. 30€
- Guadalquivir river cruise: 20€
Pre arranged meals at a cost of 15€ person. Appetizer, Main course, water & dessert.
You can Cancel Free of Charge up to 15 days before the tour start date. We will fully refund your deposit!
*Terms and conditions apply
*PICK UP AND DROP OFF TIMES:
- PICK UP: from 10:00 am – 14:00 pm in Casablanca (CMN) Airport.
- DROP OFF: 10:00 am at Madrid (MAD) Airport.
DAY 1. CASABLANCA – MARRAKECH
ARRIVAL AT CASABLANCA'S AIRPORT 10:00 TILL 12:00, WELCOMING AND PRAY AT HASSAN II MOSQUE. LUNCH. TRANSFER TO MARRAKECH. AFTERNOON FREE AND EASY FOR PERSONAL TIME. DINNER. O/MARRAKECH
DAY 2. MARRAKECH – RABAT
BREAKFAST. MORNING GUIDED TOUR KOUTUBIA MOSQUE AND MENARA GARDENS. LUNCH. AFTERNOON FREE AND EASY AT JAMAA EL FNA. TRANSFER TO RABAT. DINNER. O/RABAT
DAY 3. RABAT – TANGIER
BREAKFAST. MORNING GUIDED TOUR KASBAH OF THE UDAYAS, MAUSOLEUM OF MOHAMED V AND HASSAN II TOWERS. LUNCH. TRANSFER TO TANGIER. VISIT CAVES OF HERCULES AND FREE TIME AT THE OLD MEDINA FOR SHOPPING. DINNER. O/TANGIER
DAY 4. TANGIER – TARIFA – SEVILLE
BREAKFAST. FAST FERRY TRANSFER TO TARIFA. TRANSFER TO SEVILLE. LUNCH. GUIDED TOUR OF THE ROYAL ALCAZARS, GIRALDA TOWER. AFTERNOON VISIT OF PLAZA DE ESPAÑA, BARRIO SANTACRUZ, TORRE DEL ORO & GUADALQUIVIR RIVER AREA. DINNER. O/SEVILLE
DAY 5. SEVILLE – CORDOBA – GRANADA
BREAKFAST. TRANSFER TO CORDOBA. GUIDED TOUR OF THE OLD MOSQUE OF CORDOBA AND OLD QUARTERS. LUNCH. TRANSFER TO GRANADA. VISIT OF THE ALBAYCIN QUARTERS. DINNER. O/GRANADA
DAY 6. GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
BREAKFAST. MORNING GUIDED TOUR OF THE ALHAMBRA PALACE AND GENERALIFE. TRANSFER TO TOLEDO LUNCH. TOUR OF PLAZA ZOCODOVER, MOSQUE CRISTO DE LA LUZ. TRANSFER TO MADRID. DINNER. O/MADRID
DAY 7. MADRID
BREAKFAST. PANORAMIC TOUR OF MADRID: LAS VENTAS BULLRING, CIBELES FOUNTAIN, PLAZA MAYOR, ETC. LUNCH. AFTERNOON FREE FOR PERSONAL TIME AT LAS ROZAS VILLAGE. DINNER. O/MADRID
DAY 8. MADRID
MORNING TRANSFER TO MADRID`S AIRPORT AT 10:00. FAREWELL AND DEPARTURE.
SOME OF OUR POPULAR TOURS
AL ANDALUS ESSENTIALS TOUR
We invite you to join us in rediscovering the Muslim heritage of Southern Spain, by the hand of the second generation of Spanish Muslims, come and discover our history with this premium tour.
SPIRITUAL MOROCCO TOUR
This tour is made for those who wish to visit Morocco and follow the route of the spiritual discovery of the great men and sanctuaries of knowledge hidden in Morocco.