This halal tour is made for those who wish to visit the Regal and Monumental beauty of Morocco.
|Day 1||Casablanca, Rabat|
|Day 7||Farewell & departure|
- Accommodation in selected good quality 3* and 4* hotels.
- Transport in Car/Mpv/Minibus/Bus. Fully climatized throughout the journey.
- Local Muslim guides/drivers. (English speaking)
- Meals at halal restaurants. (if aplicable).
- Entrance fees to main Islamic monuments of every city. (as stated in the program)
- 1 bottle of water in all transfers per person. 0,5 liter.
- Extra Travel insurance available upon request.
- Our halal tours DO NOT include: Flights, porteage, tips or any other expenses or services not described as included.
THE CITY OF THE MAGNIFICENT HASSAN THE II, MOSQUE
Marhaban to the home town of the Mosque Hassan II, with the tallest minaret in the world for years. A vibrant city that joins modernity and tradition by the Atlantic sea. The business capital of Morocco and always a beautiful place to land.
THE CAPITAL OF MOROCCO
Full of beautiful palaces and avenues, the Mausoleum of former Kings and great example of the regal beauty of Morocco.
THE CITY OF THE FOUR GATES
The city of the four gates that leads into the largest Madina`s in Morocco, the city of handcrafts and knowledge, holding the great Qarawiyyin Mosque.
THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS
The city that never sleeps and one the most prominent tourist destination in the world. Thousands of people all over come together when J`mal F`na sure come to life in the evening, one the most iconic places in Morocco. The guardian of the Koutubia Mosque done by the same architect as the Giralda tower in Seville, one of the many links between Morocco and Al Andalus.
MOROCCO DESERT EXPERIENCE
This tour is made for those who wish to visit Morocco and follow the route of the spiritual discovery of the great men and sanctuaries of knowledge hidden in Morocco.