Al Andalus Essentials Tour
We invite you to join us in rediscovering the Muslim heritage of Southern Spain, by the hand of the second generation of Spanish Muslims, come and discover our history with this premium tour.
You will have a special welcoming to the Central Mosque of Granada we built 15 years ago in the emblematic Albaycin neighborhood, the old Muslim quarters, where we built, with the help of Muslims from allover the world the first Mosque built by Spanish Muslims in the last 500 years.
All our services are cater for and by Muslims, so we will be observant of the prayers times and always make sure to provide with muslim friendly and halal Restaurant options.
We are a fully registered and licensed travel agency, travel safely with us and with no surprises.
Premium Muslim Southern Spain Tour
|Day 1||Malaga – Cordoba|
|Day 2||Cordoba – Seville|
|Day 3||Seville – Ronda – Granada|
|Day 5||Granada – Alpujarras – Granada|
|Day 6||Granada – Malaga|
Accommodation in centrally located 4* star hotels. 5 x breakfast included.
Special halal seafood Paella lunch in Cordoba.
Local Muslim English Speaking guide.
Water in all transfers.
Special reception at the Mosque of Granada with Moroccan tea and biscuits and a guided tour of the Mosque.
Official guides at: The Alhambra Palace & Generalife, Mosque of Cordoba and Royal Alcazars.
Entrance fees to: The Alhambra Palace & Generalife, Mosque of Cordoba and Royal Alcazars.
Premium fully AC Minibus from arrival to departure.
– Groups of 9 to 14 (16 seater) medium size luggage allowed.
– Groups from 14 to 20 ( 24 seater) medium size luggage allowed.
FLIGHTS are NOT included in the package. You will have to arrange your own flights according to the pick up and drop off times.
MEALS are NOT included in the package (except Seafood Paella lunch in Cordoba), our guide will take you to the Halal restaurant where you will order your own meal and pay.
Visit Al Andalus Tours launches its 2023 departure dates.
(Groups from 9 pax onward)
ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE: MALAGA- MALAGA
- 2023 JANUARY 20th – 25th Join this tour!
- 2023 FEBRUARY 17th – 22nd Join this tour!
- 2023 MARCH 16th – 21st Join this tour!
- 2023 APRIL 13th – 18th Join this tour!
- 2023 JUNE 8th -13th Join this tour!
- 2023 JULY 13th -18th Join this tour!
- 2023 AUGUST 10th – 15th Join this tour!
- 2023 SEPTEMBER 14th -19th Join this tour!
- 2023 OCTOBER 19th – 24th Join this tour!
- 2023 NOVEMBER 16th – 21st Join this tour!
- 2023 DECEMBER 14th – 19th Join this tour!
**If you rather have a family vacation and travel on your own, or you want rather travel on different dates enquire for a private tour.
Group size: Minimum 9 pax:
- If the group is less than 9 persons you can choose from:
- – Cancel the tour Free of Charge.
- – Or do the tour for a supplement of 190€ per pax. (min 4 pax)
Pick up & Drop off Timetable
- – Pick up: Between 10:00 am -14:00 pm from Casablanca Airport (CMN).
- – Drop off: 14:00 pm at Madrid`s airport. (MAD)
Tour rates & supplements:
- Adult rate (twin sharing room): 650€
- Children rate (age 3 -9): 450€
- Infant rate (age 0-2): 100€
- Single room supplement: 120€
- Wheelchair 10€ daily.
- Flamenco show in the caves of Granada: 30€
- Guadalquivir river cruise: 20€
- Pre arranged meals at a cost of 15€ person. Appetizer, Main course, water & dessert.
You can Cancel Free of Charge up to 15 days before the tour start date. We will fully refund your deposit!
*PICK UP AND DROP OFF TIMES:
- PICK UP: from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm in Malaga (AGP) Airport.
- DROP OFF: 10:00 am at Malaga (AGP) Airport.
Day 1: MALAGA, CORDOBA
ARRIVAL AT MALAGA`S AIRPORT 10:00 TILL 12:00, WELCOMING AND TRANSFER TO CORDOBA. LUNCH. GUIDED TOUR OF THE OLD MOSQUE OF CORDOBA AND OLD QUARTERS. DINNER. O/CORDOBA
day 2: cordoba, seville
BREAKFAST. MORNING GUIDED TOUR OF MADINAT AZ ZAHRA. TRANSFER TO SEVILLE. GUIDED TOUR OF THE ROYAL ALCAZARS, GIRALDA TOWER. LUNCH AFTERNOON VISIT OF PLAZA DE ESPAÑA, BARRIO SANTACRUZ, TORRE DEL ORO & GUADALQUIVIR RIVER AREA. DINNER. O/SEVILLE
day 3: seville, ronda, granada
BREAKFAST. MORNING TRANSFER TO RONDA. VISIT OF RONDA`S GORGES AND FAMOUS BRIDG. LUNCH. TRANSFER TO GRANADA. VISIT OF THE ALBAYCIN QUARTERS. DINNER. O/GRANADA.
day 4: granada
BREAKFAST. MORNING GUIDED TOUR OF THE ALHAMBRA PALACE AND GENERALIFE. LUNCH. AFTERNOON FREE AND EASY FOR SHOPPING. FLAMENCO SHOW*. DINNER. O/GRANADA
day 5: granada, alpujarras, granada
BREAKFAST. MORNING TOUR OF LAS ALPUJARRAS WHITE VILLAGES. TRANSFER BACK TO GRANADA. JUMUAH AT THE MOSQUE OF GRANADA. LUNCH. AFTERNOON RECEPTION AT THE MOSQUE AND FREE TIME FOR PERSONAL TIME. DINNER. O/GRANADA
day 6: granada, malaga
MORNING TRANSFER TO MALAGA`S AIRPORT AT 10:00. FAREWELL AND DEPARTURE.
SOME OF OUR POPULAR TOURS
SPAIN AND MOROCCO TOUR
We invite you to join us in a journey of discovery, experiencing the ancient Muslim culture of Morocco, its architecture, its handcrafts and its exquisite cuisine. In this tour we will be able to visit 2 continents, Africa and Europe, by crossing through the straight of Gibraltar to Tarifa in Spain.
SPIRITUAL MOROCCO TOUR
This tour is made for those who wish to visit Morocco and follow the route of the spiritual discovery of the great men and sanctuaries of knowledge hidden in Morocco.